The Traxxas TRX-6 1/10 6x6 Trail Crawler Truck with Mercedes-Benz G 63 AMG Body and included TQi 2.4GHz Radio have been brought together to create an aggressive, adaptable and unique all-terrain vehicle. Traxxas has mastered the bold style and no-compromise approach of the Mercedes-Benz G 63 AMG 6x6 with an officially licensed detailed scale replica built on the new TRX-6 platform. This brawny-yet-brainy off-road model features six drive wheels, three T-Lock remote-locking differentials, portal axles, high/low transmission, six aluminum long-travel shocks, and a true-to-scale body with brilliant LED lighting already equipped and ready to light up the trails.
- SUPERIOR 6x6 DESIGN: A fully independent intermediate axle puts an extra set of driving wheels where you need them most to power over obstacles that would otherwise be impossible. 6-wheel drive also allows greater traction to attack steeper inclines and more grip over loose and rocky surfaces.
- EXCEPTIONAL BODY DETAIL: The TRX-6 Mercedes-Benz G 63 AMG 6x6 faithfully reproduces one of the most exclusive and recognizable all-terrain vehicles ever created. Chrome accents, molded trim, and finely detailed lighting elements highlight the rich metallic paint. Traxxas’ uncompromising attention to detail elevates the TRX-6 to the ultimate expression of beauty and brawn.
- FACTORY-EQUIPPED LED LIGHTING: Rugged and fully-waterproof, the preinstalled LED lighting blazes a path through the darkest night. Accurate scale details abound in the finely crafted headlights, taillights, and side marker lights. Even the roof visor is fitted with brilliant LED lighting. A dedicated power supply regulates the voltage for bright, consistent, and efficient lighting.
- INNOVATION: The TRX-6 defies physics with radically innovative technology combined with precision engineering to create a completely new breed of scale crawler.
- RADICAL CHASSIS DESIGN: The TRX-6 chassis obliterates the status quo with a unique extended wheelbase design and six drive wheels for unrivaled traction and extreme capability. Climb higher and drive harder with a revolutionary chassis that looks as good as it performs.
- DETAILS: The TRX-6’s extreme off-road capability lies in the technology beneath its rugged exterior.
Length: 25.61 inches (651 mm)
Front Track: 9.78 inches (249 mm)
Rear Track: 9.78 inches (249 mm)
Ground Clearance: 3.14 inches (80 mm)
Weight: 8.8 pounds (3.99 kg)
Height: 10.78 inches (274 mm)
Wheelbase (to intermediate axle): 12.76 inches (324 mm)
Wheelbase (to rear axle): 17.87 inches (454 mm)
Approach Angle: 60°
Departure Angle: 55°
Breakover Angle: 58.93°
Front Shock Length: 3.54 inches (90 mm)
Rear Shock Length: 3.54 inches (90 mm)
Battery Tray: 158.75 L x 47 W x 23/26 mm H
Front Wheels: 2.2 x 1.02 inches (56 x 26 mm)
Rear Wheels: 2.2 x 1.02 inches (56 x 26 mm)
Front Tires: 4.64 x 1.89 inches (118 x 48 mm)
Rear Tires: 4.64 x 1.89 inches (118 x 48 mm)
Hex Size: 12 mm
Speed Control: XL-5 HV
Motor (electric): Titan® 21T Reverse Rotation
Transmission: 2-speed High/Low, Remote Shifting
Gear Pitch: 32P
Differential Type: 4 Gear, Remote Locking
Chassis Structure / Material: Steel Ladder Frame with Nylon Composite Crossmembers
Brake Type: Electronic “Hill Hold”
Drive System: Shaft-Driven 6WD
Steering: Chassis Mounted Servo
Servo: 2075X Metal Gear
Transmitter: TQi™ 2.4GHz 4-Channel Transmitter
Skill Level: 1
- TRX-6, Ready-To-Drive® model
- XL-5 HV waterproof electronic speed control
- Titan® 21T reverse rotation motor
- TQi™ 2.4GHz radio system with cruise control
- High quality maintenance tools
Needed to Complete:
- (1) NiMH (4–7 cell) or LiPo (2s–3s) Batteries with TRX or iD Connector
- Traxxas EZ-Peak Live charger
- AA Alkaline Batteries for the transmitter