Axial 1/10 Capra 1.9 4WD Unlimited Trail Buggy Kit
1/10 Capra 1.9 4WD Unlimited Trail Buggy Kit
- Newly designed transmission with Dig function enables a tighter turning radius by locking the rear axle for FWD power only.
- Currie F9 Portal Axles increase ground clearance at the diff pumpkin for the best crawling performance.
- Includes all-metal gears, from the center transmission to the lockers and portal axles.
- Tube chassis design offers optimum clearance plus realistic scale looks.
- All pivot points are on stainless steel balls for a durable, long-lasting suspension point.
- Includes injection-molded, 3-piece, licensed Raceline beadlock wheels.
- Adjustable oil-filled shocks feature hard anodized, threaded shock bodies, a single coilover spring, and a cap with a bleed port.
- All-metal front universal axles provide smooth action and 45 degrees of steering angle for an efficient, high-performance drivetrain.
- Durable, machined aluminum universal.
- Finely tuned suspension geometry delivers the best crawling capabilities
The Axial® Capra™ 1.9 Unlimited Trail Buggy Builder's Kit is a "new from the ground up" design that any advanced RC enthusiast eager for cutting-edge crawling will appreciate. Its Currie F9 Portal Axles provide extra ground clearance at the diff pumpkin for the best crawling performance. With the included Dig transmission, you can also switch on the fly between 4WD and FWD directly from your 3-channel transmitter — locking the rear axle whenever you need the tighter turning radius of front drive power. The Capra features a realistic tube chassis design and metal gears everywhere, from the center transmission to the lockers and portal axles. It rides on licensed Raceline 3-piece molded beadlock wheels that can be fitted with whatever 1.9 tires you prefer. For pioneering performance in an RC trail buggy kit, choose the Axial Capra.
Needed to Complete
- Radio System
- Steering Servo
- Micro Servo (for Dig operation, SPMSSX107 recommended)
- 1.9" Mounted Tires